We take a look back at the challenges and successes of Derbyshire Constabulary in 2019
This was our 2019...
As we all prepare to enter a new decade, we are taking a look back on 2019 and reflected on the challenges we've faced, the successes we've had, and the changes we've made over the last 12 months.
We've seen criminals put behind bars for serious offences such as a shocking hit-and-run; life-saving campaigns receiving international media attention; and dealt with the biggest civilian rescue operation in peacetime.
Since January, we've seen a gradual increase in the number of officers recruited in Derbyshire - part of a long-term plan to invest money and resources into community policing.
And it's not just our people that we're investing in; we've also introduced new technologies throughout the year to make it easier for us to communicate, listen to, and gather information from the communities we serve.
This was our 2019. And we're all set to do it all over again in 2020
- Business Change and Innovation
- Call Handlers
- Chesterfield Headquarters
- Constabulary News
- Corporate Services
- Crime Support
- Criminal Justice
- Detective Staff Investigators
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Derby Headquarters
- East Midlands Special Operating Unit
- East Midlands Legal Services
- Finance and Business Support
- Graduates and Apprenticeships
- Human resources
- Information Management
- Information Systems
- Marketing and Communications
- Police Cadets
- Police Community Support Officers
- Police Support Volunteers
- Police Stations
- Police Officers
- Operations Support
- Organisational Learning Culture and Ethics
- Reward and Benefits
- Ripley Force Headquarters
- Special Constabulary